Help save RUNESCAPE!

OK, here is our first topic of discussion. RUNESCAPE! I took it off about six weeks ago because it was causing lots of crying, lying and sighing. Teens were stealing passwords, getting in fights about it, lying to me and the staff, some were crying to me and the staff…and the staff was all sighing because it was a big headache.

So now, you guys need to convince me why we need to bring it back. Think about it a bit. Don’t just say, “Because I WANT it!”. What good is Runescape and how can we bring it back so we don’t have the troubles we had before? Post some ideas, and at our first teen Advisory board meeting, we will discuss your input.

You won’t see your post show up immediately as I am going to approve all posts for a while to see how this blog goes. OK, go ahead and convince me to bring Runescape back! The future is in your hands!

Bill

No comments: